SIMPLY PERFECT. PERFECTLY SIMPLE.
SIMPLE to install and operate, our hasp lock is perfect for assigned or shared use in wet or dry areas.
SUSTAINABLE with a solid metal design and no batteries, wires, or harmful waste these locks qualify for two LEEDV4 credits.
SECURE with an integrated rotation system, the hasp will not engage cylinder while a padlock is present; preventing forced entry or tampering.
- Shared (temporary) or assigned (permanent) use.
- Compatible with wood, glass, plastic, phenolic, & metal locker doors.
- Zero operating expenses- no batteries or wires.
- LEEDV4- adds 2 LEED credits.
- 1-year comprehensive warranty.
- Anti-pick and tamper resistant.
- Lock is designed with an integrated rotation system. With the presence of a padlock the lock will remain locked, continuously spinning to avoid forced entry and tampering.
- Ergonomic non-slip grip with a one step twist-and-pull operation.
- The hasp accepts padlock shackles between 4mm to 8mm thick.
- IP69K- Complete dust and water resistance.
- Strong 100% metal for long-term and heavy-use- no plastic components.
- Accommodates doors 1-19mm thickness.
- Satin Nickel Finish.
- Standard cam offset 25mm (additional cam offsets available.
- Immediate live response during business hours- no run around (firstname.lastname@example.org or 972.331.2770).
DOWNLOAD PDF BROCHURE